We/Our/Us: Wowboxme Limited Company Registration number 10217721
You/Your: the user
Last updated 11th October 2016.
Payment Provider: Stripe
Hosting Provider: Digital Ocean
We may change this Policy from time to time by updating this page. If you have any questions, please Contact Us.
Nothing in our Terms and Conditions or this Policy affects your rights under the Data Protection Act 1998.
What personal information do we collect?
When you place an order we will ask you for your name, email address, billing address, delivery address, telephone number and credit/debit card or other payment information.
We may also ask you to input personal information such as your name and email address if you’d like to be notified of specific offers or product availability.
What do we do with the personal information we collect?
We use the personal information you give us only for the following purposes:
- To verify your age
- To obtain credit and fraud detection checks, where required
- To obtain authorisation for your payment
- To process your order
- To contact you regarding a specific enquiry you make
- For statistical analysis so that we can improve our website and the service we offer
- To personalise your experience of our website and our communications with you
- If you have consented, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you
- Where required or otherwise permitted to do so by applicable laws and/or regulations, for the purpose of responding to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, or in order for us to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend legal claims
Who do we share this information with?
Your personal information will be used for the above purposes by relevant staff at Wowboxme. It may also be disclosed to other businesses that help us run our business, including:
- For the purpose of processing your orders and authorisation of your payment
- To credit reference and fraud detection agencies
- Warehousing and distributors of our products
- Couriers and delivery companies involved in the delivery of your order
- To prospective or actual buyers in the event that Wowboxme Limited sells any of its business or assets
Your data is held with maximum security and only the provider’s administrators have access to the physical location of your data. All data is protected and held using state-of-art technology.
We do not share your information with our suppliers or 3rd parties. We do however analyse metrics that do not contain your personal information, for the purpose of enhancing and improving our service. Some of your purchase information is shared with Google Certified Stores if you opt-in to the Certified Stores program. This is optional and you are not auto-enrolled.
For security reasons, our system uses geo-location technology that logs your IP address. We do this to prevent fraud and malicious usage of our system. If your IP is flagged, we will prevent it from accessing our portal.
If we intend to transfer your information outside the EEA (European Economic Area) we will always obtain your consent first.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a "cookie" which would be stored on your browser. Cookies set by our system do not contain any personal or sensitive information that may harm or compromise you whilst using our service. All cookies set will expire once you close your browser.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please contact us on 015 2521 3864
We reserve the right for you to use our portal.
Love the box items?
Did you know most things found in your Wowboxes can be purchased from our Wow Store?